Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things I Like About Korea



.
Okay so when you are in a new place it is really easy to think about the negative and compare what you don't like to what is good and you enjoy at home. So this is my attempt to be a proactive positive thinker and enjoy my new experience. So I am going to list as many things I can think of that I like about Korea in the next 3 minutes. I am a pretty good typer (but a bad proofreader since I go so fast) so sit back and enjoy the list of good things about South Korea
1) everyone smiles and waves at the oegugins (Foreigners)
.
2) the city is clean
3) the kids are really cute
4) they have yummy fruit
5) prices are fairly cheap
6) the Internet connection is really good
7) there are a lot of other Oegugins in the area
8) the language is much easier than Chinese to learn to speak
9) everything is close within walking distance
10) technology is really advanced
11) the cars are cool some have 3 wheels
12) their is a lot of history to the country
13) entertainment is pretty cheap
14) the chalk is like white out but it just whites off
15) they are eager to learn
16) It is really safe in general
.
okay so 3 minutes is over I am still really home sick to the point I am sick every day almost constantly however looking at the bright side is important. Also setting small goals and time lines to get through to the end.

No comments: