Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Canada2Korea

I just wanted to say thank you to Spring and Mike my recruiters for their help with sending me over to Korea. They have been excellent recruiters and have worked hard to make sure that I had the best possible experience when I am here. They were always available to answer my questions and were very good advocates for me, communicating with the school and the director and making all the arrangements for me when I came here. The company Canada2 Korea is very reputable and has very hard working people. They have a lot of passion for the country and for the students who go and teach. I choose Canada2Korea because of the high level of knowledge about the area, Spring was born in Korea and is very familiar with the area. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in teaching English overseas, has a passion for teaching and wants to make a difference.

No comments: