Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jeonju Zoo Part 1






Jeonju Zoo is a pretty interesting place I had no idea what to expect given the fact admission was only 1,300 won is about $1.30 however I was surprised in a good way. This zoo is not like the Toronto Zoo at all.
Jeonju zoo is a mix between a petting zoo and a regular zoo. They have traditional animals from all over the world like Zebras and Elephants and pythons and stuff however they also have full display houses for chickens and goats. My guess is that the types of animals we pay no special attention to in North America and not all that common here for people to see in Korea.
My fav was the giraffe people were just walking up to the cage and feeding him apple and he seemed pretty happy about all that. He was one on my fav animals, others seemed kinda sick and dirty. The bears made me sad because there were like 3 of them in a really tiny little concrete room with nothing to do just look out the window.
But overall it was good. I feel down and sprained my ankle becuase the side walks were pretty bad however Asia and me falling over seem to go hand-in-hand and I am tough and can take the pain :)
Until next time God Bless and keep Praying for me!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hi, Amanda.

Looks like an interesting zoo. Too bad you sprained your ankle there.

Take care,
Dave