Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Kids



One of the best things about Korea is the kids they are very cute and enthusiastic to learn.
Pic 1 - These little guys are called Kinders they are age 3-5 and come everyday from 10-3pm they learn drama, arts and crafts, science and have story and game time. Everyday before they leave they line up and say goodbye to each of the director and the admin staff. They are very cute and all have matching bright yellow back packs.
Pic 2 - This little girl is named Hilda she is my buddy. I teach her in one of my classes she is very shy and tells me "teacher my Englisshee is no good" She is very cute most days I have my prep right after her class and when I come down stairs i find her sitting and my desk waiting for me. She is very smart and knows she is cute so most days she gets me to help her with her homework.

No comments: