Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Koreglish






Check SpellingKoreans Love Enlgish! I think it is awsome how hard they try to speak English and want to learn. However it is about time they fired whoever proofreads for them. I did not have to look hard to find these examples and there are many more out there. People walk around all the time and have no idea what the heck they are wearing, what it says or the meaning. Given the nature of these shirts there is an obvious reason they don't understand what it means. Can you figure it out?
1) Community College - Easier than "Ifular" College
2) Red Heart as long as you eachother everything will turn out okay...
3) What if his was he only tree left to hug?
4) You will naver know until you try I better make plans cheer up everyone
5) French Girlish Mood - How is it going? - with my Dogs?
Okay so I use to feel bad about my ability to proofread! However now not so much! However I will try to improve and pay more attention to detail.
Love and Prayers!